We understand the importance of protecting your licence and can help whether you are facing a motoring offence, penalty points or a disqualification.
We can assist you whether you are an individual or a business with:
- Initial Free Advice
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Single Justice Procedure Notices
- Police Station Interviews
- Court Representation
- DVLA Appeals
- Fixed Fees.
You need an expert in motoring law
Having over 30 years’ experience in motoring law, I can say with confidence that I have dealt with every type of road traffic offence. When you use my services you will have the reassurance of knowing I will deal with your case personally from start to finish.
I have high success rates in clients avoiding disqualification, reducing the length of a ban, minimising the number of penalty points imposed by the court and persuading the relevant authorities to withdraw proceedings.
As a Solicitor and Higher Court Advocate, I can deal with cases at the police station, in the Magistrates Court and at the Crown Court. I started my career as a legal adviser which meant I trained magistrates, the very people who make the decisions in court.
– Maria Moore, Partner.
- Life expectancy has increased so both men and women are now expected to live to at least 80 years of age and many for longer. As some people get older, they remain fit and healthy, whereas many others have health...Read More »
- Welcome to our bi-annual newsletter. We aim to keep you up to date with our news and motoring law issues that may affect you, your family or colleagues. We are celebrating our third anniversary and are proud to have helped...Read More »
- Think, before you drink, before you drive Drinking and driving is a criminal offence and is often in the media, especially when committed by celebrities. It is a very topical issue now, and recent events have shown that not only...Read More »
- Maria talks to Verity Cowley on BBC Radio Nottingham and explains the circumstances behind the fine for Ant McPartlin’s drink driving sentence. Listen to the sound clip here. Read More »
- Davinder Singh Bal interviews Maria Moore of Moore Motoring Law.Read More »