We understand the importance of protecting your licence and can help whether you are facing a motoring offence, penalty points or a disqualification.
We can assist you whether you are an individual or a business with:
- Initial Free Advice
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Single Justice Procedure Notices
- Police Station Interviews
- Court Representation
- DVLA Appeals
- Fixed Fees.
You need an expert in motoring law
Having over 30 years’ experience in motoring law, I can say with confidence that I have dealt with every type of road traffic offence. I will either deal with your case personally or oversee it from start to finish and will be readily accessible if you have any queries. I work with a small team of very experienced lawyers but I remain your point of contact.
I have high success rates in clients avoiding disqualification, reducing the length of a ban, minimising the number of penalty points imposed by the court and persuading the relevant authorities to withdraw proceedings.
As a Solicitor and Higher Court Advocate, I can deal with cases at the police station, in the Magistrates Court and at the Crown Court. I started my career as a legal adviser which meant I trained magistrates, the very people who make the decisions in court.
– Maria Moore, Director
- Ask yourself these questions about your vehicle Is your vehicle a little tired or worn? Have you ever been persuaded to give a lift to all your friends when there is not enough room ? Have you checked your seat...Read More »
- We have had a very busy year advising and representing both individuals and companies on a wide range of motoring matters and have achieved fantastic results. We are very pleased to have maintained 100% 5 star google reviews and appreciate...Read More »
- In our previous blog – Penalties for high-level speeding offences – we explained the sentencing guidelines for people that drive at excessive speeds. We are now going to look at low level speeders who commit offences on Smart motorways. When...Read More »
- Over the past few years, there has been a lot of press coverage about the change in penalties for people that cause death by driving. We thought it would be useful to give some information about current legislation. Also, we...Read More »
- Current sentencing guidelines On April 24th 2017 there was a significant change to the penalties for people who drive at excessive speeds. There are three categories for speeding offences, and the table below shows what these are and the severity...Read More »