We understand the importance of protecting your licence and can help whether you are facing a motoring offence, penalty points or a disqualification.
We can assist you whether you are an individual or a business with:
- Initial Free Advice
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Single Justice Procedure Notices
- Police Station Interviews
- Court Representation
- DVLA Appeals
- Fixed Fees.
You need an expert in motoring law
Having over 30 years’ experience in motoring law, I can say with confidence that I have dealt with every type of road traffic offence. When you use my services you will have the reassurance of knowing I will deal with your case personally from start to finish.
I have high success rates in clients avoiding disqualification, reducing the length of a ban, minimising the number of penalty points imposed by the court and persuading the relevant authorities to withdraw proceedings.
As a Solicitor and Higher Court Advocate, I can deal with cases at the police station, in the Magistrates Court and at the Crown Court. I started my career as a legal adviser which meant I trained magistrates, the very people who make the decisions in court.
– Maria Moore, Partner.
- Nottingham Motoring Law Solicitors, Moore Motoring Law are delighted to welcome Lucy Whitaker, of Pragma Law, to the team at their Ropewalk Offices in a move that has been welcomed by clients. Lucy’s arrival compliments the offering from Moore Motoring...Read More »
- Exceptional Hardship Explained If you acquire 12 or more penalty points on your driving licence over a three-year period, you will face a disqualification from driving under the ‘totting up’ provisions for a minimum period of six months. Moore Motoring...Read More »
- Motorists who are caught and sentenced for a speeding offence on or after the 24th April 2017 will face new . sentencing guidelines. It has been reported that over 100,000 speeding fines are issued each year, with up to 44%...Read More »
- Why get credit for a guilty plea To encourage those pleading guilty to do so as soon as possible because it: normally reduces the impact of crime upon a victim avoids victims and witnesses having to testify saves time and...Read More »
- Over the past few months, Moore Motoring Law have been helping and advising more and more drivers looking to apply for a Taxi Licence. This is a complex area and needs expert advice from the start to make sure your...Read More »